Friday, June 5, 2015

Self


I am the light touch
the well-timed smile
the glistening eye
the playful banter.
I am ease and enjoyment
a soft place to land.

I am the passionate embrace
the tear-stained cheeks
the deep conversation
the question with no answer.
I am struggle and surrender
an ocean of feeling.

I am two sides of a coin
flipped in the air
heads and tails
heads and tails
spinning in motion.
I am multi-dimensional.
I am not at odds; I am not even.

I am outstretched arms
open palms
beating heart.
I am present
willing
ready.
Are you?

2 comments:

  1. there's a lot being shared in these words. double meanings...simple truths...a heart exposed...souls reaching and writhing...a question that begs to be answered. i miss you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so effective and short story with a beautiful meaning. Our company is Highly Expertise in Their Financial Research and Analysis by which They are conquered the Markets of their Field with No.1 in India. We offer MCX TIPS FREE TRIAL ON MOBILE , Free MCX Tips Trial , ACCURATE MCX TIPS and Accurate Commodity Tips.

    ReplyDelete